Milo in2CRICKET CANCELLED for 13th of November.

Given the current predicted weather conditions for Friday night and the days preceding this, it has been decided that the club will cancel this week’s in2CRICKET session. This decision was not made lightly, but given the risk factors presented by this unusual weather pattern and on the advice provided by Sports Medicine Australia and the SACA, the risk factors proved too high to enable the safe completion of this session. While I acknowledge that this isn’t the best of situations, I will attempt to reschedule the events of this session to a later date and I will advise you of this when we have come to an arrangement for this.

For those individuals who have not received their backpacks and equipment, I can advise you that I have received these packages from Cricket Australia. Therefore, given that each child would like their own backpack as soon as possible, I am willing to distribute these to the individuals this Friday night at Weymouth Oval from 6:15pm until 6:45pm. If you wish to pick them up this Friday night, then feel free to speak to me on the night, give me a call on 0408 806 552 or email me at [email protected] If you would like to leave it until next week, then I will hold them until then, but could you please advise me as to what shirt size you would like and whether they would like a plastic or wooden kit (ages 7 and older get priority for the wooden kit).

I do have a list of who has not received these backpacks and hence, you will be kept a backpack and equipment no matter if you cannot make this Friday. However, I cannot guarantee the sizes of shirts that will be available after this Friday without prior acknowledgement, as we have no control over what sizes we are delivered from Cricket Australia.

Sorry for breaking this bad news, but I am sure that next week will be back to the normal programming of events.

If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this or any decision surrounding the in2CRICKET program, then feel free to call me on 0408 806 552 or email me at [email protected]

Kind regards,

Ashley Bryant
in2CRICKET Coordinator
Coromandel Ramblers Cricket Club

No Replies to "Milo in2CRICKET CANCELLED for 13th of November."